Discover the beauty and wonder of the world’s aquarium with Fun Baja.
Snorkeling (Kayaking) Trip
Snorkeling Kayaking Trip While in La Paz, enjoy the surrounding natural wonders through one our exciting day trip to the local islands.
Visit Los Islotes, a rookery site for the California sea lion, where you will be entertained with their playful and graceful acrobatics.
We also provide snorkeling tours to other excellent locations on Espiritu Santo Island and areas in the La Paz region that offer an array of indigenous fish and beautiful rock and coral formations.
Our modern fleet of boats is new, fast and fully equipped with VHF radio, depth sounder, GPS, life jackets, insurance, first aid kit, toilet and shade, just perfect for a safe and comfortable boat ride to the best snorkeling sites.
- 8:00 am – Hotel pick up and transfer to Marina Palmira.
- 8:30 am – Boat leaves for the Island destination.
- 9:45 am – Arrive at the sea lion colony and swim with the sea lions.
- 11:00 am – Visit Ensenada Grande beach, just minutes away.
- 12:00 am – Enjoy lunch on the beach.
- 12:00-2:300 pm – Free time to explore the island, swim, snorkel or relax on the beach.
- 2:30 pm – Board the boat to return to La Paz.
- 3:30 pm – Arrive at the marina and transfer back to the hotel.
Visit to Los Islotes (Sea lion colony)
Lunch (summer season prepared on the beach, winter season box lunch)
Drinks (water, soda and beer)
Snorkel set (fin, mask and snorkel)
Kayaks and paddle board (price included only in summer season. additional cost at winter season from mid-November to mid-March )
Enjoy a day trip or camping excursion to relax in aquamarine waters and picnic on a secluded white sand beach at Isla Espiritu Santo.