Discover the beauty and wonder of the world’s aquarium with Fun Baja.
Whale Watching Overnight Trip
For the person who wants more contact with whales, probably only a one day tour is too short to visit and see these magnificent mammals.
Enjoy our Whale Watching Overnight Trip and stay overnight at Lopez Mateos.
The silhouette of the whale seen against the evening glow is breathtaking.
- 06:00 am – Hotel pick up (juice during the driving )
- 09:00 am – Breakfast in Cd. Constitucion.
- 11:00 am – Board the boat for 2 hours of whale watching
- 01:00 am – Return to port and enjoy lunch at local restaurant.
- 02:00 pm – Hotel check in at Lopez Mateos and rest for two hours.
- 04:00 pm – Afternoon boat ride for one hour to the dunes.
- 05:00 pm – Return to port and take a shower.
- 06:00-08:00 pm – Dinner at a nice local restaurant. Stay at Cabaña.
- 08:00 am – Breakfast at a nice local restaurant.
- 09:30 am – Board the boat for 3 hours whale watching.
- 12:30 am – Return to port.
- 01:00 pm – Lunch at a nice local seafood restaurant
- 02:30 pm – Hotel check out and leave for La Paz.
- 05:30 pm – Arrive in La Paz and transfer to hotel.
What’s Included –
Transportation with tour guide, boat fee, restaurant fee, cabaña fee, snacks on the van.
Usually whale watching season is from late January to early March but seasonality changes a lot. Please contact us and ask if the whales are in the bay.
Enjoy a day trip or camping excursion to relax in aquamarine waters and picnic on a secluded white sand beach at Isla Espiritu Santo.