Scuba Diving Day Trip
Dive into the Sea of Cortez and enjoy the “Aquarium of the World,” with a great diversity of marine life and spectacular coral formations.
Enjoy thrilling diving in the Sea of Cortez, where you can explore a wide variety of marine life, including reef fish, sea lions, manta rays, invertebrates, moray eels, garden eels, turtles, hammerhead sharks, whale sharks, whales, and pelagic fish.
This destination is considered one of the best places to dive year after year, and it’s not hard to understand why; there are few areas in the world where an entire archipelago is practically free of commercial fishing, making the Sea of Cortez a truly special and unique place.
The package includes transportation between your hotel and Marina Palmira, a certified guide, lunch and drinks, and the use of a tank and weights. However, please note that the rental of diving gear (BCD, regulator, and wetsuit) is NOT included in the package, but can be requested for an additional cost.
ITINERARY AND DURATION:
- 08:00 am - Hotel pick-up.
- 08:30 am - Departure from Marina Palmira.
- 10:00 am - Arrival at the dive site.
- 2 or 3 dives.
- Lunch (lunch time depends on the dive site and dive program).
- 03:30 pm - Return to La Paz.
- 04:30 pm - Arrival at Marina Palmira and transfer to the hotel.
If your hotel is outside our service area, we will let you know the meeting point for the activity 24 hours in advance.
- Round-trip transportation (applicable in La Paz).
- 2 or 3 dives with a dive master.
- Lunch and beverages.
- Park permits.
- Boat, tour guide, and captain.
Equipment rental is not included - please request rental if needed. Don't forget your diving certification.