The Espiritu Santo Archipelago offers an impressive underwater landscape, rich in marine life, where you can observe turtles, tunas, groupers, dolphins, barracudas, sea lions, manta rays, and even some peaceful whale sharks that will captivate any diver, regardless of their level of experience.
After diving, you’ll enjoy the freedom and tranquility of camping on the beautiful Espiritu Santo Island, where you’ll have free time to kayak, hike, fish, and paddle in its beautiful waters.
You’ll wake up to the beautiful morning birdsong, have breakfast on the beach, and be ready for another exciting diving session.
In addition, our scuba diving camping package makes it possible to do night dives with mobulas.
Don’t wait any longer to choose the diving camp that best suits your needs and desires.
- Transfer from the hotel to Marina Palmira and embark on the camping trip to the island.
- During your stay: you will enjoy your daily 3-tank dive.
- Last day of camping: After finishing your last dive, our boat will arrive at the marina around 4:00 p.m. and take you back to your hotel.
- Up to 3 tank dives per day with a Dive Master, 1-night dive during the camping trip.
- All meals, prepared by our chef during the camping trip, Drinks (water, soft drinks, juice)
- Camping gear (tent, cot, sleeping bag, sheet)
- Bathroom with shower, kitchen, beach bed, light, etc.
- Tank and weights, Activities (kayak, paddle board, hiking, etc.)
- Rental dive equipment (BCD, regulator, wetsuit, etc.) is not included, it is available for rent upon request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, for any activity related to diving, you need certification, and you must present it at the time of making your reservation.
You can explore a wide variety of marine life, including reef fish, sea lions, manta rays, moray eels, garden eels, turtles, hammerhead sharks, whale sharks, whales, and pelagic fish.
Yes, we have equipped our facilities on the beach so that you have the essential services at your fingertips, such as eco-friendly toilets and freshwater showers.